Sorry, guys. I’m such a whiny, little bitch. (:
Aww what a bummer!
Try some Disney Legends like Mary Blair, Roy Disney, or John Lasseter! :O
Or old disney stars like Annette Funicello, Julie Andrews, or Angela Lansbury.
hope that helps :)
I was actually looking into every single one of those people, coincidentally enough. I thought I couldn’t pick them though, as their lasting important is not too great. But it just might be. Hahah. :D
You’re talking about Roy Disney, older brother Roy Disney, right? I would very much love to do my project on him. But I’m really afraid that my bitterness will get in the way. Hah. More importantly it’ll be clashing into the Walt Disney project, also, as Roy was part of Walt’s main support correct?
I think I know who to choose now. I considering like three of your choices or another lady. I can’t say or some hoe might take my person. (: Jk. Thanks, Angela!
Currently ripping my hair out because I can’t find another person to choose as my topic. I guess that’s what I get for going on a Disney vacation. :/ Oh well, I’ll stop complaining. This is a chance to get to know the many people I have interest in, of whom I’ve never looked into before.
My current choices are: Voltaire, Maurice Sendak, and Norma McCorvey. Voltaire wrote Candide and had many influences upon censorship and religious freedom. But how boring? He died more than 200 years ago. He’s witty, but I think that no one would get it. Maurice Sendak, beloved author of “Where the Wild Things Are” and other children’s books. Not too influential. But I heart WTWTA. And Norma McCorvey, better known as Jane Roe. I don’t know if I can talk about her without getting my opinion about abortions in the way. But she’s probably the best one out of my choices in terms of influentiality. But I’m not a fan of her, wait…
WILL SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME? And no, Shia Labeouf is out of the question. I’ll be looking.
I will be getting maybe two hours of sleep tonight, hah!
I know realize the wonderful taste of warm teas without sugar. The sweetness hides the herbity of the tea, which is the reason why tea should be drunk. (Yes, I made up the word, herbity.) I just downed a cup of warm green tea, which had been a subject of a judgement of adding a packet of Splenda or leaving it the way it is. I’m glad that I drank it without.
My grandma is coming home tomorrow, but she doesn’t want to leave the Philippines, her home, her everything. My cousin suddenly got something similar to malaria and he needs a blood transfusion and needs to remain in the hospital. My grandma pleaded my mom over the phone to let her stay, but we can’t exactly buy another ticket. Our extra money was used up for our recent trip. Also, the government will stop sending her money, as she is only allowed to stay out of the country for only one month. If she stays one day over even, they’ll stop. No more money, meaning no more money to send back home. That money will probably fund the care of my kuya. Tomorrow isn’t going to be the happiest day, as it kills me that my grandma truly wants to be back home. I might cry.
Pure genius. I love SNL.
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.
1. I’ve wanted to be either a dolphin trainer, a worker at Taco Bell, a cast member at Disneyland, a plastic surgeon, some sort of doctor, or a genetic counselor once throughout my childhood.
2. I am a fan of everything that has been featured in a function of Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Oddities amuse me.
3. I do believe I am lactose intolerant, but at the same time, the pain is only psychological. It’s not that bad after you get used to it. And my family has wasted almost $100 on those stupid lactose pills. Sorry.
4. I think things over excessively.
5. I am very frugal with my money and put a lot of unnecessary thought into the gifts I give.
6. For some reason, my mind is very frazzled and I tend to never understand what I am exactly thinking.
7. I love peacocks, hummingbirds, and hippos. I will gaga for feathers and masks and anything Disney, really.
8. I can hear people walking out of their planes below me. The Hyatt Regency hotel is literally within the airport. It’s really cool. I can watch people walking around, but I’m not that much of a stalker.
9. I have eight essays due next Monday, as well as a my license test.
10. I’m full Filipino. Not Japanese. Not Chinese. Not half white, half something asian.
I tag: Kristin (violetlight), Nova (popbubblewraps), Lori (peopledisorder), Doreen (seven7percent), Maria Estela (maria-estela), Trisha (toonlink), Angela (coolyourjets), AC (acbajet), Diane (diannne), and Stephanie (salsaa).
And we still haven’t left our hotel. Majorly pissed.
I want to experience walking through a Disney park again. It’s only a ten minute drive away. But being the first one to get ready (hah, what a surprise), I have to wait. Wait, wait, wait. This better not happen tomorrow.
See you next Thursday, SD.
clean campus. four square. drinking the fountain, then spittin the water out just for fun. nap time. mr. collomar. (SPELL?) <— found out he’s gay. assembly. STUDENT OF THE MONTH. balboa park. Mr. Kaneko, and his fun PE activities. the nurse<3 the nicest nurse in the world. sharing time. (i remember i brought my barney for sharing time and i got in trouble cause mrs. conley, my second grade teacher thought it’s just a toy… when i wanted to tell a story about barney.) wearing any clothes. jog a thon<3 and everything else.
Oh my goodness, you’re killing me. Reminiscing about sports day, wall ball, barely being capable doing 10 push ups to pass the fitness tests, and field trips to go to the movies and and watch pg movies like HOLES. Those were the days.
1. Are you mad at me? I just want to know. Your attitude towards me has altered in a way. But I’m not really sure. Please tell me if you are, because I don’t want to be fake friends. It just hurts the both of us more.
2. Through your rough exterior, you’ve helped me so much. You are my best teacher and my best friend. We rarely get into fights and whenever we talk, life only gets better and more informed.
3. I like you. I really, really do. I get those stupid butterflies. Hah. Elementary school, much? I just know in my heart, right now is not the time. I don’t want to distract you from anything, because you sound very prodigious and happy. Please tell me to go away if you feel tricked or anything. I’d hate to hurt you in such a way. Just tell me.
4. I love you like no other. I wish I got to see you more often. I wish you lived here! I wish you went to my school! Your life there just sounds very troubling. Just live with me, love. I miss you so much!
5. I love you so much. You’ve given me gifts that I would never deserved. I just wished the stress you put on me would go away. You did you job, so let me fly once in a while. I’ll only learn more.
6. You make life harder sometimes. But through difficulty, I get stronger. And it’s nice that you’re my friend. I just wish that friendship was consistent. I wish that I didn’t have to alter my mood every so often because something in your mind has taken a detour. I want you to choose whichever path will cause less difficulty for the both of us. If it’s that path, then I think it’s best.
7. You have so much potential as a good girl. I just hear about the gossip of the things you have done and also thought that you’re going down the wrong path. I barely know you, but I just feel like there are so many people out there in your shoes. I think you deserve to be something more.
8. I pray that you be safe. I’ve known you for a while now and just hearing this makes me sad, although everything I know about you makes sense now. I only wish I could help, but someone had more guts to do that already. You should thank them.
9. I know you. I’ve known you. But it’s just unbelievable and it’d never work. Please understand. And I’m really sorry for what I did. I only needed help from someone I trusted. I can’t face my problems alone.
10. I wish you were more independent. You are amazing and I’ve known you for so long. I feel like I’m breaking away from. I’d love to see you, just be you sometimes. Or maybe I’m just too blind and far away to see it.
And to the person that stole my phone, if my phone was even stolen: It’s my fault. And I’m not mad at you. I’m just another irresponsible child. But I really need it back. I know it’s expensive and it’s cool to show off, but it’s more valuable to me in other ways. It symbolizes the trust between my parents and me. I just lost it. I’ll pray for you.
75% of these, I want to alter. And I just laugh at my ending note. This was from back in October of last year. My writing seems like it regressed. I once spoke like that?
Probably because everyday, this gets better and better.