Wait, huh? :O
Camp was fantastic! I actually just got back maybe two to three hours ago. Maryland was definitely some thing I want to do again in the near future. Either that, or I want you guys to come here next summer! How is everyone? Is it still burning hot there?
For the next two hours, I’ll be watching the California coast go by. It sucks when your mind is so active. It takes a lot of effort for me to take my glued eyes off the window and reglue them to my book.
Only 450 pages of East of Eden to go!
By some, the phrase is used sincerely. By others, the phrase is used loosely. It’s kind of a filler in conversation. I’ve said it a lot of people today and I mean to actually hang out with every single person I said it to today.
- I really love my friends.
- JGL is in Inception. WTF, no one told me.
- Icee’s are a wonderful thing to crave.
- Ethnicity is a big thing in Maryland…
- There is something up with SD’s weather.
- I should really stop judging people.
- That was really flattering.
- I should really, really stop gossiping.
- I’m really glad we went to Maryland.
- My tummy isn’t that bad.
- I really can’t wait for camp.
- Knight and Day was great.. teehee!
- I can’t wait for August 15!
- Our new panini maker is amazing.
- …but for some reason, I like Katie’s better!
- Sunburns are horrible.
- My tan really needs to be fixed.
- Sunscreen is my new best friend.
- Finally watched Precious. Wow.
- Pianos are really my bestest friends.
- Hooray for new sunglasses.
- Allergic to something, hmm.
- I really need to wash my car.
- As well as make it smell better.
- I love little green men.
- You should’ve made your move sooner.
- I can lay my head on your shoulder all day.
Everything is right where I want it to be.
I like how I am able to make other people happy without trying too hard.
I like how I can be on a five hour car ride and not be bored. I just have to look outside the window and think. And usually, it’s on a familiar car ride to someplace I’ve been before. When I’m somewhere new, it’s simply an added bonus.
There was a spider in my bag and I just let it go at this beach here. I wonder how the spider is feeling. Managing. What it’s thinking. Or even if spiders’ have brains that can calibrate such intellectual thinking.
Or that spider is probably dead. (: