1. He’s a teacher.
2. He’s an historian. And a bad ass archeologist.
3. He hates Nazis. And people that burn books.
4. He wears a whip. *meow*
5. Sean Connery is his father and Shia LaBeouf is his son.
I went to the beach with a friend just recently and he had a laughing attack. Now I thought I was the only one who gets those, so it was comforting knowing I wasn’t the only one. A laughing attack is when you think of event in your life that might’ve been outrageously hilarious or just plain funny then, and it embarrassingly makes you giggle when you recall it. And usually it’s not funny to anyone else but you.
It’s nice to know you aren’t the only one sometimes.
Also, I love the feeling you get when you realize that someone is a brother or sister of someone else, given that you weren’t aware of the connection before. It’s like you discovered the meaning of life or something. It’s probably happened to me like twenty times this year. Plus, there’s more to come since everyone’s little siblings are three years younger then them (usually). Hooray for freshman siblings at the same school as you when you’re a senior. Woah, weird…
I’m getting excited for school now… :O
- Senior kick-off was wonderful.
- Besides the fact that I woke up late.
- Watching World of Color this time tomorrow!
- Finally swam in the ocean this summer.
- Well, not really swim, but close enough.
- Like get slapped in the face waves.
- …and boogie boards!
- Despicable Me is the cutest movie ever.
- Currently craving Chez Nous.
- I need to start looking for a job.
- Woah, what? Practices?
- I don’t want this summer to end.
- Freshman kick-off was the best.
- Freaking out people with jazzercise!
- Finally get to go out to lunch!
- Made spam musubi and saw my biffle.
- Need to hang out with my other biffle.
- Another biffle is coming home tomorrow!
- I really need to get started on apps.
- And finish summer reading and French hw.
- Guitars are really distracting.
- Why am I watching Phineas & Ferb…?
- LOL @ performing hula.
- “Keep the puppies in.”
- Can’t ever make choir anymore. :/
- I can’t wait for school to start.
- But I don’t want this summer to end.
- My legs look like a map of islands.
- I never drove you. (:
- I really like life.
It went from bad to good to really good to really, really good to just fine to bad to worse to wtf to fml to stfu.
Hah, it’s Clarice, btw! If you didn’t know. (:
08/24 Making spam musubi with Rebekah.
08/25 Senior & Junior Kick-off, then Chez Nous picnic with Nova, Jenie, and Stephanie.
08/26 Despicable Me with Sam.
08/27 Freshman Kick-off.